No, I didn't disappear. I'm still here in Africa. I think there comes a time in a lot of people's lives when life just catches up with you. You get busy and one day someone reminds you that you have a blog and you used to write on it. You look it up and realize that once upon a time you faithfully posted things on your blog and people actually read it. So here I am again, remembering that I have a blog and remembering to write on it, hoping that I have enough to say so that I can be more faithful at it!
2 comments:
I have missed you, dear friend. :)
Hi Mary, John and I look forward to hearing from you. And will be praying. God is good he knows what we need before we ask him. The hard part is waiting. God already meant one of your needs and that was the young girl who needed a friend and he encouraged both of you at the same time. Wow how big is God? He can do all things. Your friends in Christ. John/Pat Choate
Post a Comment