Some of you have been praying for a car for me. A few months ago, a single girl living here returned to the U.S. to pursue a graduate degree and she left her car. I had agreed at that time to buy it and had asked some friends here to take care of it for me, but I didn't know if I would have the money to purchase it right when I got here. Right before I left, I found that I did have enough, and even more, to purchase the car! Praise the Lord! This week, I started the process of actually purchasing the car and getting the documents to change the registration into my name. I have never actually owned my own car before, so this is rather exciting! Praise the Lord for providing this nice little Honda Civic that takes me to and from language class each day, and will hopefully get me around for many years to come.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
The Car
Some of you have been praying for a car for me. A few months ago, a single girl living here returned to the U.S. to pursue a graduate degree and she left her car. I had agreed at that time to buy it and had asked some friends here to take care of it for me, but I didn't know if I would have the money to purchase it right when I got here. Right before I left, I found that I did have enough, and even more, to purchase the car! Praise the Lord! This week, I started the process of actually purchasing the car and getting the documents to change the registration into my name. I have never actually owned my own car before, so this is rather exciting! Praise the Lord for providing this nice little Honda Civic that takes me to and from language class each day, and will hopefully get me around for many years to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah! More adventures of driving yourself around Nigeria. Praise God and stay safe!
PTL for the new car. It looks lovely.
Post a Comment