Monday, January 14, 2008

Arrived!

Well, I arrived. One of my boxes (unfortunately the one with my favorite sandals and clothes) has yet to arrive. But I have all my other boxes settled into a storage closet, and after digging through a few of them, found a few things to wear!

36 hours after I landed I started language class. I don't recommend doing this at all. It's a little overwhelming, especially when you are trying to get over a 9 hour time difference between Africa and home. But I think I learned a few new things- I guess we'll see tomorrow in class how much I actually learned.

Hopefully this week, I'll get to go see the street boys I used to work with. And I hope to put some pictures up here, too! Until then, have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Welcome home!! Glad to hear you arrived safely. I will be praying you last box makes it before you move into your house.